Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Weymouth, Weymouth Landing Cat Clinic & Hotel offers pet boarding for cats so you can enjoy peace of mind while you are away.
At Weymouth Landing Cat Clinic & Hotel, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your cat's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
While we provide bedding, bowls, and litterboxes, we do ask that you bring your cat's regular food and medications with them for their boarding stay. We do not allow toys, blankets, and similar items from home to be brought for the boarding stay.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Cats must have a current doctor - patient relationship at Weymouth Landing Cat Clinic.
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines.
- Cats over 12 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- All boarders must be currently using an approved flea preventative.